Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Shall I delete This?

OK, as you probably figured...I don't exactly post on this blog, and I'm not exactly writing a book at the moment, but I plan to start one soon. So, I was thinking, should I delete this blog? Well, before I even wrote that sentence, I was thinking, if I'm about to write a book, then why delete it? I might post some of the book on here, idk.

See, I'm not so good at coming up with ideas for stories/books, but I can mostly write in the details. But my cousin Holly (not her real name, but that's what I'm gonna call her) is the oppisite. She can come up with ideas, but can't make them into a book. So I already have one idea I mostly came up with myself. So I'm gonna make that into a book. Then Holly will give me more ideas, and I'll write them into more books! :)

So be prepared for more posts on this blog!

-Sarah

3 comments:

Misha said...

Well, if your not going to post about your book very often, then why don't you make it about other book themed things too? You could write book reviews on here, write about your favorite books, and stuff like that, along with writing peices of your book. just a suggestion :)

Sarah said...

That's a GRRREAT idea!!! I think I'll do that!! Thanx! Well, if I ever get around to it...lol

Misha said...

:) glad i could help
(^.^)
Happy Mom Day!

My Best Friend
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds