Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why I Love My Mommy

Why I l♥ve my mommy

I love my mommy a lot. She Loves me too.
I love my mommy because...

My mommy does the cooking
While I do the licking.

My mommy teaches me school
For I think it's cool.

My mommy put's me to bed each night
Oh boy! I think it's quit a site!

When I get a boo-boo. She's there to help
If the cut is deep, I will give a big yelp.

My mommy feed's me,
As if I were a queen bee!

My mommy is a good person cause she does no cursin'
For I would NEVER ever trade her fo any other person.



Written by: Sarah Nonyabiz
Age:
10
Date: 1/9/05


That is a poem I wrote three years ago when I was ten. I wrote it for my mommy. Can ya tell?

5 comments:

Misha said...

oh cool writin' blog! i luuuuv the background. :)

Zuzu said...

I love your background!!!!

Sarah said...

Thanx!! I love it too. I WANT THAT KITTEN!!! It's sooo cute!!

I like my cursor (mouse thingie) too, but, when I try to highlight just the line that I'm reading; instead it highlights the whole paragraph, and that's frustrating. :( Oh well!

Misha said...

my cursor wont turn into a mouse :( maybe its my computer...

Sarah said...

I changed it to a white tiger now. Did it work? It probably is ur computer. Do you have an old one?

My Best Friend
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds