Saturday, November 8, 2008

Will I finish this one?

A few nights ago, I grabbed a pencil and notebook, and started writing a book! I mostly got what I want the book to be about, and I have an idea for the ending, so I think (or I hope) I will finish this one. I already have a little over 3 written pages. When I get the first chapter, I'll post it on here. I'll post a chapter at a time on this blog.

When I post it, please, honestly tell me what you think, and if there is anything I need to change, don't be afraid to tell me. I will probably write some more tonight in bed, but I don't know, cause I have church tomorrow, and it's already 11:19pm; so yeah. :)

Sorry for the lack of posting on this blog, but I'll hopefully post soon!

~Sarah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I can't wait to read it!!
That reminds me, I need to continue that story I started.

-Mitch

Shelby said...

Hey, I just found your blog. It looks pretty cool!

Sarah said...

@Mitch: I got a lot of ideas, and I think it will be AWESOME!!

@Ellie: Thanx!

My Best Friend
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds