Monday, September 27, 2010

I Define Myself As..

an adventurous, fun, crazy daughter and lover of Christ :)

     My name is Sarah, I'm a junior in high school, I've been on this earth for 15 (almost 16) years, and I am on a wonderful adventurous journey with my best friend and Maker, Jesus Christ. This journey is very difficult at times, but it is the most magnificent adventure anyone could ever dream up.
     I know I appear quiet and timid to most people, but that's just because you don't know me! If you really knew me, you'd know that I am one of the craziest, fun, loud, and spontaneous people you will ever met. Ask anyone of my friends or family members, and they'll tell you just how hyper and random I can be.
     I am very much involved in my youth group, and I don't know what I would do without them. They are always there for me, they put up with me (Haha), and they sure know how to have fun!
     I have two amazing parents, an older brother, and a twin brother. I love everyone of them so much, and would gladly give up my life for all of them. I take after my dad and older brother, in the way that I can be very stubborn at times, and will do just about anything to prove a point.
     My favorite colors are blue and black, I have a big interest in New Zealand (I don't know how that started), I literally wouldn't know what to do if there wasn't music (I'm constantly listening to it), my favorite bands are Owl City, Boys Like Girls, Skillet, and We The Kings, and my favorite food (by far) is cheese pizza! I've been playing the piano since I was five, and started guitar lessons last year. Oh yeah, and I'm practically in love with actor Paul Walker. Heehee. Oh, and my friends call me Fishy. :) No explanation..
     I love animals more than almost anything. They are so much easier to be around and get along with than people. So much less drama!! Because of my love of animals, after I graduate high school, I plan to attend UT Martin and get a degree in wildlife biology. I want to open my own wildlife sanctuary, and also do some wildlife photography. I have a heart for teens who come from broken homes, who get into trouble, and who are victims of domestic violence; so I am thinking about being a foster parent or something for kids like that. Or maybe I'll go to a foreign country and have my wildlife sanctuary there, so I can be a missionary also. God has a plan for me, and I'm not sure what it is yet, but I will do whatever he asks of me, for I am his child, and I am to obey my Father. :)
    
   This is long enough, so peace out, y'all!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Sarah, The assignment was a defining paragraph... PARAGRAPH. You've definitely given your readers a look at who you are (and I enjoyed reading it) but remember to write TO the assignment!

Sarah said...

OOPS. Sorry!!!!! I didn't know how to put it into a paragraph lol. sorry!! Do you want me to fix it?

Anonymous said...

Sarah cool girl -like your blog before the change. It's just not you.

Sarah said...

Yeah, but it was kind of hard to read. I'll prob change it alot, lol

Wes said...

I feel like I know everything about you. haha. good job.

Sarah said...

haha you probably do now :P thanks lol

My Best Friend
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds