Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Career Path

     The career that I have chosen and that I think best suits me is to run my own wildlife sanctuary; maybe even in another country to be a missionary as well. I definitely did not choose this occupation for money, fame, or worldly "success". On the contrary, I chose this career to serve the Lord, to give back, and merely for fun. 
     Serving the Lord is my purpose on this earth. God has given me a love for animals which I will use in a career to serve him. By running a wildlife sanctuary, I will be helping the creatures that God has created. If I choose to build my sanctuary in another country, or even in America, I will have a chance to minister to those who visit the sanctuary and hopefully lead many people to Christ. 
     Next to fulfilling God's purpose, giving back is probably the best thing anyone could do, and be remembered for in life. God gave Adam the responsibility to take care of His creatures. A wildlife sanctuary's purpose is to take in sick, injured, and or homeless wildlife, tending to them and nursing them back to health if needed.
   An important reason, but not as important as the other two, I want to run my own wildlife sanctuary for the fun of it. The career will definitely not be an easy one, but at times I'm sure it will be fun. As I have said before, I have a huge love for animals, and being able to work with exotic animals everyday will be a dream come true. I love helping animals, spending time with them, and telling people about my wonderful Savior. Doing all of those at the same time, will be amazing. 
     In picking a career in life, loving your job and having a good reason to be doing that job, are very important. This is why I have chosen to open and run my own wildlife sanctuary. Three main reasons why I picked this career is to serve the Lord my God, to give back, and to just have fun!

2 comments:

Cassie Tanna said...

this is a great dream and i really hope it works out for you!

Wes said...

It's awesome that you want to work with animals, great job.

My Best Friend
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds