Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Alaska

       Alaska - one of the many places i long to explore. Most people don't understand why I would want to go to Alaska. Who wants to put up with below zero temperatures and giant mosquito's? I don't, but I think I could manage. To me, it's worth coping with a few annoying things to see some of God's most beautiful creations. Dog sledding, hunting and camping are some of the things I would like to do while in Alaska, however, not my main reason for wanting to go. My main reason are the wolves. I love wolves, and being able to see them in their natural habitat and to study them would be so amazing. The Northern Lights are another of Alaska's beauty I would love to see. I've seen pictures and videos, but to see the lights up close and personal would be amazing. I don't know what it is, but I'm really drawn to Alaska. It's so different from the rest of the States, and it's just so fascinating to me. I can't wait to visit!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Two of my closest friends spent their honeymoon in Alaska and they loved it. I prefer a trip to England over a trip to Alaska, but I certainly wouldn't turn a trip to see wolves down!

Hallie said...

That is so cool! i have a friend who went to Alaska to spend some time with family! It is such a beautiful place! Send me pictures when ever you do get to go there!

My Best Friend
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds