Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 3 point thesis essay on ME!!!

In my english class, (back in October) everyone in my class had to write a three point thesis essay about themselves. So here's mine!!!!!


There are many things that make up my personality, but three of the most notable things include animals, photography, and adventure.

Ever since I was little, I’ve loved animals more than anything, cuddling any creature in site from horses to mice to grasshoppers. I have had pets ranging from spiders to mice, from guinea pigs to snakes from goats to ducks. I currently have eight pets who I love very much and wouldn’t know what to do without them. Because of my love for animals, later in life I want to open my own wildlife sanctuary for wolves, bears, big cats and other such animals.

Photography is something enjoyable for me that I can do anywhere. I like taking photos of just about anything, but mostly I love photographing animals, especially wildlife. I desire to travel to Alaska to photograph the wolves in their natural habitat, roaming freely along the snowy terrain. I plan to travel the globe as a professional wildlife photographer, involving my three favorite things: photography, animals, and adventure.

I absolutely adore adventure of any kind. I live near a lot of woods that my brothers, friends, and I love to explore. I have spent hours hiking through woods, trudging through ditches, and walking across cotton fields with the company of my friends, and the reward of an adventure. I look forward to the rest of my life, which will be filled with adventure. From skydiving to zip-lining through rainforests, from diving with sharks in the Pacific Ocean to glacier walking in New Zealand, these are just a few of the many adventurous things I will do in my lifetime.

While there are additional important things to me, my life and personality would not be complete without animals, photography, and adventure.




It's not great, but whatever. Now you know a little more about me!!
-Sarah

2 comments:

Rachel And Charis said...

That's Really good! :D

Araken said...

Sounds like you have and will continue to have a wonderful life. Excellent!

My Best Friend
Spice up your Twitter with some Twitter Backgrounds